Connect. Consult. Heal.
Whether you’re a patient or a healthcare provider, form networks, discuss complex cases, consult specialists and hold video appointments – all on your smart phone.
Dealing with health issues such as depression or addiction can often feel isolating. Research has shown that connecting with others who are experiencing similar problems can greatly help the healing process. However, today’s ad driven social media sites like Facebook and Instagram are not built for discussing private health conditions. HealableTM is a private network designed to maintain a patient’s privacy at all times, while allowing them to connect and heal with others like them. Through doctor matching algorithms, patients can find and consult with doctors who specialize in their specific health conditions. These consults can be video driven or in person.
Private networking is not just for patients. Healing is often a team effort. HealableTM provides doctors with a HIPPA compliant platform where they can network and consult with each other. With HealableTM, doctors can coordinate patient care and discuss cases with specialists globally.
At HealableTM, our mission is to ensure that no one has to face a health issue alone. Together, we can heal.
- Allows patients to find doctors that specialize in their individual conditions
- Allows patients to video consult with their doctors from anywhere in the world
- Allows patients and doctors to view and share medical reports before, during and after the video consults
- Include an expert or caregiver via 3-way secured Video
- Private and secure – HIPAA Compliant
- Allows patients and caregivers to find support from others who are facing similar health issues
- Share experiences with each other
- Find valuable information such as treatment and therapy plans, success stories, feedback on Providers
- Seek help from peers
Doctor - Patient Networks
- Allows providers to communicate with patients via instant messaging
- Facilitates care coordination by allowing different healthcare providers and caregivers to communicate easily and share medical reports and treatment plans with each other
Healthcare Provider Networks
- Connect and network with other doctors and healthcare providers worldwide
- Allows providers to refer cases to specialists worldwide to seek their advice
- Specialists can share their advice with other healthcare providers
- Upload and share images of X-rays or other scans along with the cases
- Share information on upcoming conference and medical research
Organization Pages for Medical Associations, Practices and Hospitals:
- Create your own Practice/Organization page
- Invite members to follow the page
- Broadcast video and text messages
- Keep their members engaged
HealableTM for Patients
HealableTM for Healthcare Providers
If you have a question that does not appear here please email us at email@example.com
Physicians: It is free to download and use for networking. Please contact us for pricing plans for video consults.
Members: The app is free to download as well as for networking and saving your health data. Check with your insurance coverage and/or physician to access video consults.
Yes, most states in the U.S allow healthcare providers to get paid for services offered via telemedicine.
Most insurance companies cover video consults. Check your benefits with your carrier.
If needed, physicians can call in the prescription to your pharmacies.
You can schedule an appointment with a physician using the app’s calendar, where each physician has available appointments.
In case of an emergency you should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Yes, our built in calendar allows you modify, cancel or confirm your appointments.
When you select your area of interest you are automatically a member of the group for that area. In a group, you can communicate with other members by sharing your experiences, asking questions and answering questions posted by other members. You can also form your own private or public groups.
One can join a private group only upon approval of the group admin. Any member can join a public group.
Please fill out the following form to request for a product demo: